Monday, August 6, 2007

Para la suerte...

Hey All,

Comin' from Mesa, I'm an aficcionado of all things Mexican. I've decided to use an old remedy for me and Authority Zero's luck. This is a prayer candle for San Martin Caballero. The first time I saw it used was in Juarez, MX. The tradition is such that you light the candle, ask the Lord to send his man Martin to free you of bad luck and evil in the process bringing good fortune for your family and business. You also have to give his horse a drink.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It is said that by the time the horse has drunk his water, you will be free of affliction and successful in your business endevors.

Since I've been using this candle, Azip has been doing a lot better and is selling more CDs. hehehe!! If you believe all things are possible.

It's funny because after Juarez, I saw these candles all over the place. The most memorable being in Texas in a taqueria that we've visited twice in 5 years. I guess it's working for their business too!

Cheers!
Bill

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

DJ said...

I hope this works! Buenas suerte!