Saturday, August 4, 2007

Pre Game!

Hey All,

So as some of you may know, we head out for tour relatively soon. As a rule of thumb we fix up the van for the beating it's to take, prior to departure. We got the oil changed and had the break system inspected. Of course nothing could be machined and everything needed to be replaced. $650 pre-tax was going to be the bill. I decided fahgittabout it!! We'll do it our self.

After practice on Friday D.J., Bryan and I manned up and got dirty! hehehe I had done the breaks on this puppy before so I kind of new what I was doin'. I forgot about the one set of bearings that fit into the rotor itself... genius! Anyway, us three monkeys put our coconuts together and figured it out.

We replaced the front rotors and all 4 sets of brake pads, front and back. $300 and two and a half hours of labor later we're locked and loaded! Check out my pic post job, it reflects grease and the monsoons meeting! hehehe ... DIRTY JOBS STYLIE:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: